Sunday, April 13, 2008


AUTOBIOGRAPHY


I am Sarah Rahimi, I was born at 5a.m march 3rd, 1987, at a rainy dawn in the capital city of Iran. My family is my father, my mother & I. I was six when I went to Ghodosi kindergarten whose fantastic atmosphere influenced my childhood & consequently all my life. When I was seven, I went to an elementary school in our neighborhood. Actually, during those five years I changed four schools, just because of my father's job conditions. I was eleven when my family emigrated to Mashhad; a far city from my birthplace, again because of my father's job. I spent my guidance schools years with difficulty in that city. Difficult because there is no place in the world like your birthplace. We returned when I was fifteen. Unfortunately ; I registered in a terrible high school with worst executive group which the only advantage was it's being near to our house .At age sixteen I found myself very enthusiastic to learn English, so this desire caused me to go to an English institute which helped me to be accepted in English literature in one of the best universities of Tehran .
Now, I am twenty-two, a sophomore of Alzahra University & I work in a good institute of my town.

In my opinion, now I almost spend a hard time just because of many problems I faced in my life. However, I am not disappointed with this situation, I am sure it will pass. What is important is to pass through it in the best way. Besides, it is about a year that I eagerly think about entering Police University; about which I do not have satisfactory information; and it really annoys me.

I think there's no special thing to mention , I just want to say; thanks God for my situation Besides all harshnesses because I have the ability to do my best to make the condition better .

No comments: